A new vacancy in the Catalyst department has been opened in Haldor Topsoe A/S, Moscow office. It is a unique opportunity for further growth and career development.
- Technical visits to the Clients sites/plants for supervision of the catalyst loading and other technical issues. Willingness to travel 80-120 days per year.
- Participation in projects, preparation of technical proposals to Clients, calculations.
- Preparation of related documetation flow for projects.
- Conducting technical presentations to customers.
- Clients’ technical support at all phases of the Company projects.
- Participation in exhibitions and conferences.
- Higher chemical education is a must
- Good written and spoken English is a must
- Experience in chemical, petrochemical industry is a very big plus
- Communicative, initiative and goal oriented, able to work as a team member
- Available for travelling up to 120 days per year
- Competitive compensation: depending on experience and qualifications.
- Probationary period 3 months.
- Additional paid leave.
- Extended insurance package.
- Solid social compensational package.
- Working schedule: five days, 8h./day. Flexible schedule, excluding mandatory hours 10:00-16:00.
- Great team of professionals, interesting projects, opportunity for growth and development in the international world-renowned company, comfortable atmosphere.
Please send your resume in English!